Job descriptionTeacher of English
Start Date: September 2021
Salary: £120 - £150 per day
Are you a passionate A-Level Teacher of English looking for a new challenge in September? Are you a dedicated Teacher who seeks the best out of your pupils? If so, GSL Education Hull would like to hear from you.
GSL Education’s newly opened Hull office is currently recruiting an outstanding Teacher of English to work in a long-term placement from September 2021. This role is suitable for MPS and UPS Teachers.
During your time in role, you will be expected to take on full teacher responsibilities including planning lessons, raising attainment, and communicating with parents, carers, and other members of staff.
As the successful candidate you will:
- aspire to be an ‘Outstanding’ teacher in all aspects of the role
- set high standards and stretch the ability of all pupils
- be a team player that is willing to contribute to the overall success of the school
- hold QTS or other UK recognised teaching qualification
- be able to provide proof of raising attainment at GCSE and A-Level standards through providing references
- hold a current Enhanced Child Only DBS registered with the update service or be prepared to apply for a new one through GSL Education
For more information on this role, please contact Kerry Fowler at GSL Education or send your up-to-date CV via the application link. Alternatively, you can apply online by visiting www.gsleducation.com