Job descriptionWe are filling vacancies now for some Fantastic SEN provisions and require Primary Specialists !!
We are working with a variety of schools across Tyne and Wear and need to find some outstanding Primary class teachers.
The schools cater for a wide range of additional needs so applications are encouraged from those practitioners who have experience in any of the following ASD, PMLD, SpLd, SEMH or MLD. These are brilliant opportunities for the right applicants - we are looking for someone who can come in, take charge of a class and really inspire passion for learning.
You will need ....
- A Uk Recognised qualification
- Excellent curriculum knowledge
- Appropriate teaching experience in an SEN setting
- The ability to plan, prepare and deliver lessons with appropriate differentiation
- Excellent organisational skills
- The ability to build rapport quickly
- The ability to direct support staff
- A kind but firm manner
- A DBS on the update service or the willingness to complete an immediate application
- Availability five days per week - usual school hours
GSL Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All our roles are subject to relevant checks and procedures. Our advertised teaching roles relate to real vacancies that exist at our client schools.