Job descriptionReligious Education Teacher
Location: Southwark, South London
Starts: September 2021 (or July 2021 for PGCE students)
Contract: Permanent- Full Time
GSL Education is currently looking to appoint Religious Studies teacher for one of our client schools in South London.
The role is at a secondary mixed school, located in the London Borough of Southwark. The school has an outstanding track record for teaching students in an innovative way and this has an impressive impact on achievement. It has created a culture where staff and pupils are encouraged to excel. It has a team of dedicated teaching and support staff who are committed to ensuring all students reach their full potential. The School was judged to be “outstanding” in all categories by OFSTED in a recent inspection.
As such, they are looking for a Religious Education teacher who is dynamic in the classroom with the ability to differentiate the learning material to a range of ability levels.
The successful candidates require:
- Experience of teaching Religious Education in a previous role.
- To teach Religious Education across the ability range at Key Stages 3, 4 and 5.
- To monitor student progress and set targets to ensure expected progress is achieved.
- Ensure equality of opportunity for all students in order that they may achieve to the best of their ability.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess QTS, PGCE, BED or QTLS.
- Excellent career development.
- Interviewing ASAP.
- Great behavior in the class.
- Supportive and friendly staff to work alongside.
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation
NOTE: The role is also suitable for newly qualified teachers (NQT)
GSL Education is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving teachers across Greater London. Our advertised teaching roles relate to real vacancies that exist at our client schools.
If you are an ambitious Religious Education Teacher looking for a new and exciting challenge, please contact Ryan at GSL Education on 02077392211 or email at email@example.com.
This role is subject to a robust compliance process including police checks (DBS), proof of right to work and references.