Job descriptionSports Coaches Required - Leicester
£60- £75 a day
Are you a sports coach who has experience working with young pupils with additional requirements? Are you a Graduate/ Uni Student looking to gain more experience within the Education Sector?
GSL Education is currently looking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed Sports Coach to work within a hardworking and dedicated team of teachers and support staff. The role is for a Sports Specialist Teaching Assistants to work at a school based in Leicester. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering pre-planned P.E. sessions and small group coaching with the support of teaching assistants. This is to start on a temporary basis but has the opportunity to become a long-term role for the right candidate.
The role includes:
• Supporting the Class Teacher and HLTAs with daily tasks and planning.
• Taking small groups of children out of the classroom to use sports as a learning method
• Encourage learning and concertation in lessons
• Support the teacher with planning, assessments and marking.
• Identifying triggers of specific behaviours
• Using sports as a method of de-escalating situations
• Acting as a positive role model
The ideal candidates will have:
• Experienced in coaching/working with children or young people with additional needs
• Relevant qualifications, qualifications in multiple sports will be an advantage
• DBS certificate- registered to the update service
• Immediately available for long term roles
To be considered for the role above, please send your CV to email@example.com and/or call 0116 4788000.