Job descriptionRole - Teacher (Day to day)
Location - Leicester
Start Date - ASAP
Salary - Negotiable
Contract Type - Supply
Are you an experienced teacher or an NQT looking for the flexibility of supply work starting as soon as possible? If you are then we need to hear from you now!
GSL Education is delighted to be working in partnership supporting a number of schools in Leicester.
We are searching for a teacher with specialism in Early Years, KS1 and KS2 who is naturally creative, dedicated and keen to work in a school that prides itself on creating independent learners. The right applicant will be one who has a genuine desire to provide the children in their care with the best lessons and a positive classroom environment.
The ideal teacher will:
- Have experience of SEN and EAL within the classroom (preferred)
- Be confident in dealing with any situations that arise
- Must be willing to inspire and promote a love of learning, even in the most challenging of situations
- Have a solid understanding of the EYFS Framework / the UK National Curriculum
- Understand the importance of differentiation and inclusivity
- Previously had experiences assessing children’s ability
- Teaching qualifications - PGCE, Diploma in teaching, Bachelors of Education, QTS
- Excellent career development
- Interviewing ASAP
- Supportive and friendly staff to work alongside
Should you be looking for a Primary School Teaching position, then please contact Judith Barker, as soon as possible.