Job description1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant
£65 - £80.00 per day (Depending on role and experience)
GSL Education is currently looking to recruit a 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant to work in a school based in Warwickshire. The school is committed to creating a world-class education to enable every young person to reach their full potential both academically and socially. It has achieved an Ofsted rating of 'GOOD'.
This provision is a specialist school that caters to 5 – 11 years olds with significant and complex learning needs. The school is committed to creating a bespoke environment for children whose special educational needs cannot be met in a mainstream setting. Everything that the school does is underpinned by their commitments and values which include, integrity passion, and the community.
The school provides a safe learning environment for children and young people with educational and social needs which are associated with the challenges of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), attachment disorder (AD), autism (ASC), dyslexia, SEMH, and dyspraxia.
- Must have a proven ability that you are an excellent team player who can engage and motivate young people.
- Experience in working with young people with complex learning needs and providing 1:1 support.
- A commitment to engaging young people, willingness to bring new ideas to the curriculum for both inside and outside of the classroom.
- Ideally, Team Teach trained.
- A dedicated consultant who can tailor your experience according to you
- Choice and variety – giving you a range of roles and job opportunities to choose from
- Pay based on your skills, experience, flexibility, and availability
To apply for the role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gugs on 0116 478 8000 for more details.