Job descriptionCalling all English Specialists !!
We are working with a school in Gateshead and need to find a bright and motivated English specialist to join the team .
The larger than average school attracts pupils from a huge cross section of the community . It has a strong reputation for good results and has a lovely working atmosphere underpinned by string team work ethics. We are looking for someone who can come in, make immediate impact and really inspire passion for learning.
You will need ....
- A Uk Recognised qualification
- Excellent curriculum knowledge
- Appropriate teaching experience to GCSE
- The ability to plan, prepare and deliver lessons with appropriate differentiation
- Excellent organisational skills
- The ability to build rapport quickly
- The ability to direct support staff
- A kind but firm manner
- A DBS on the update service or the willingness to complete an immediate application
- Availability five days per week - usual school hours
GSL Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All our roles are subject to relevant checks and procedures. Our advertised teaching roles relate to real vacancies that exist at our client schools.