Role: English Teacher
Location: Harrow, West London
Salary: £120 - £180 per day
Start Date: September 2021
GSL Education is currently seeking to appoint an enthusiastic teacher of English to undertake a position at one of our Secondary schools in West London.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone wishing to further develop their career and to join a passionate department who aim to provide a positive learning experience for their students.
The role is at a mixed secondary school in the borough of Harrow where employees are valued and developed. The academic achievement of the school in terms of both attainment and progress has been very good. They aim to achieve excellence together and inspire their children and young people to be the very best version of themselves that they can be. It is a school with passionate teachers and students who develop a strong sense of pride in their association with the school.
As such, the school is looking for an English teacher who is dynamic in the classroom with the ability to differentiate the learning material to a range of ability levels.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a qualified EnglishTeacher (ideally with PGCE, GTP, B'ed, Cert Ed, BA with QTS)
- Have an up to date CV and enhanced DBS
- Consistent/steady career history
- Two recent teaching references not more than 2 years old
- Be proven to raise and maintain attainment levels, keeping standards high
- To be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
GSL Education is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving teachers across the UK. Our advertised teaching roles relate to real vacancies that exist at our client schools.
For more information on the role, school and how to apply, please contact Safir at GSL Education or call 01923954070.