Job descriptionComputing Teacher
Starts: September 2021
Contract: Permanent- Full Time
GSL Education is currently looking to appoint an exceptional Computing Teacher for one of our client schools in Lambeth. This will be a permanent post and is to commence from September 2021.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone wishing to further develop their career and to join a passionate department who aim to provide a positive learning experience for their students.
This is a school where students are inspired to aspire to the highest levels of achievement and are well prepared for adult life. The School offers a focused range of qualifications and encourages each student to choose a balanced combination of courses appropriate to their strengths, interests and ambitions.
The successful individual must have the ability to motivate students and achieve excellent results and have the capacity to work collaboratively as part of a successful team.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an experienced Computing Teacher with great subject knowledge.
- Must be able to teach both subjects
- Be a qualified teacher with QTS or QTLS.
- Have an updated CV.
- Be proven to raise and maintain attainment levels, keeping standards high.
- Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example.
- Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills with excellent behavior management strategies.
- Hold a valid and current DBS
GSL Education is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving teachers across Greater London. Our advertised teaching roles relate to real vacancies that exist at our client schools.
If you are an ambitious Computing teacher looking for a new and exciting challenge, please contact Ryan at GSL Education on 02077392211 or email at email@example.com.
This role is subject to a robust compliance process including police checks (DBS), proof of right to work and references.