Job Title: Maths Teacher
Location: Hounslow, West London
Salary Scale: £140 - £180 per day
Start Date: September 2021
Contract: Long Term with the possibility of being permanent
GSL Education are currently seeking to appoint an exceptional Maths Teacher to join a friendly and dynamic school.
The role is at a large, vibrant and thriving mixed secondary school located in the borough of Hounslow. This is a school where students are inspired to aspire to the highest levels of achievement and are well prepared for adult life. The school is looking for someone who can teach Maths up to KS4 and can start from September 2021.
As such, they are looking for a Maths teacher who is dynamic in the classroom with the ability to differentiate the learning material to a range of ability levels.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a qualified Maths teacher (ideally with PGCE, GTP, B'ed, Cert Ed, BA with QTS).
- Be an outstanding classroom practitioner.
- Demonstrate strong Maths academic background with the ability to teach up to KS4.
- Be proven to raise and maintain attainment levels, keeping standards high.
- Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example.
- Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills with excellent behavior management strategies.
GSL Education is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving Teachers across the UK. Our advertised teaching roles relate to real vacancies that exist at our client Schools.
Candidates wishing to apply are requested to contact Safir at GSL Education on 01923 954 070 as soon as possible.