Role: Computer Science Teacher
Start Date: September 2021
Contract: Permanent- Full Time
GSL Education is currently looking to appoint an exceptional Computer Science Teacher for one of our client schools in Hounslow.
The school seeks to appoint an inspiring, ambitious and highly motivated Computer Science Teacher with a real passion for learning and teaching. The chosen candidate must have excellent subject knowledge and be able to motivate students through inspirational teaching. This is an exciting opportunity to take a teaching role in a school that has made rapid improvements over the last three years and confidently expects to continue to do so.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to a DBS enhanced disclosure check.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an experienced Computer Science Teacher with great subject knowledge.
- Be a qualified teacher with QTS or QTLS.
- Have an updated CV.
- Be proven to raise and maintain attainment levels, keeping standards high.
- Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example.
- Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills with excellent behaviour management strategies.
- Hold a valid and current DBS.
GSL Education is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving teachers across the UK. Our advertised teaching roles relate to real vacancies that exist at our client schools.
For more information on the role, school and how to apply, please contact Safirul at GSL Education, as soon as possible