Job descriptionHistory Teacher - Hull
Start Date: September 2021
Are you a fully qualified Teacher of History looking to secure a new challenge? Or a Newly Qualified Teacher looking to get started within the sector?
GSL Education are currently looking for a number of History Teachers to work in mid and long-term placements from September 2021. Roles are suitable for Fully Qualified and Newly Qualified Teachers who are looking to complete their induction year. Jobs may become permanent for the right candidates.
During your time in role you will be expected to take on full teacher responsibilities including planning lessons, raising attainment and communicating with parents, carers and other members of staff.
The successful candidate
- Will hold QTS or other UK recognised teaching qualification
- Will specialise in History
- Will have previous teaching experience which can be referenced (can include training placements)
- Will aspire to be an ‘outstanding’ teacher
- Will set high standards and stretch the ability of all pupils
- Will be a team player that is willing to contribute to the overall success of the school
- Will hold a current Enhanced DBS registered with the update service or be prepared to apply for a new one
For more information on this role, please contact GSL Education on 01482 739633.