Job descriptionRole: Teacher of Science - Physics specialism
Start Date: September 2021
Contract: Permanent- Full Time
Are you a passionate Science Teacher looking to acquire a role in an exemplary Secondary school in Greenwich? GSL Education is a specialist teaching agency that is currently recruiting experienced Science Teachers who is specialised in Physics.
We are looking for a candidate who will:
- Be an experienced Science teacher with great subject knowledge.
- Be a qualified teacher with PGCE, GTP, B'ed, Cert Ed, BA with QTS.
- Have experience of teaching Physics in a previous role with 1-year experience preferred.
- Be an innovative and dynamic teacher who is able to teach at KS3 to KS4.
- Be proven to raise and maintain attainment levels, keeping standards high.
- Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example.
- Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills with excellent behaviour management strategies.
- Hold a valid and current DBS. (Can complete one through GSL if not updated)
NOTE: The role is also suitable for newly qualified teachers (NQT)
GSL Education is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving teachers across Greater London. Our advertised teaching roles relate to real vacancies that exist at our client schools.
If you are an ambitious Science teacher looking for a new and exciting challenge, please contact Ryan at GSL Education on 02077392211 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This role is subject to a robust compliance process including police checks (DBS), proof of right to work and references.