Job descriptionSEN Teaching Assistant
£65.00 - £80.00
Do you have experience of working with young people with additional needs? Are you enthusiastic and good at thinking on your feet? Then GSL NEED you!
An excellent opportunity has arisen for someone with a passion for supporting a pupil with complex needs as they embark on their school journey. This role requires someone who can work both in a 1:1 capacity and within a small group.
· Naturally positive person with a ‘can do’ attitude.
· Someone who is willing to go the extra mile to deliver nothing but their best
· The ability to demonstrate exemplary classroom practice and to inspire, challenge and prepare children beyond their school life
· Have high expectations of themselves and pupils
· Positive attitude towards school improvement
· Complex needs school for children aged 4-11 years
· 62 pupils on roll at this day school
· Working with young people with additional needs including ASC, complex needs, sensory needs, hearing and visual impairments, medical needs, you will need to deliver personal care.
· Located in Bury – easy to access via public transport and car
For further information on this role or to enquire about any other support roles we may have please feel free to contact me today. To apply for the role please send CV to Attiya.firstname.lastname@example.org or call Attiya on 0161 537 6500 for more details.