Job descriptionRole: SEN Teacher
Location: Waltham Forest
Salary: £140- £180 per day
Start Date: Easter 2021/September 2021
Contract: Temp to Perm/LT
Are you an experienced SEN Teacher who has worked with a range of needs? Or a Newly Qualified Teacher looking to get started within the sector?
Are you passionate about making a difference and working with special needs children?
GSL Education is currently looking for experienced/Newly Qualified SEN Teachers for a number of our client Special Need Education schools in Waltham Forest. The schools are looking for experienced SEN teachers who are capable of handling challenging behaviour and is looking to make a difference in the lives of their students. As an SEN teacher you will have experience planning and delivering lessons to students with SEN.
The schools believe in supporting learners with a range of special needs including Autism, Severe Learning Difficulties, Speech & Language Communicational Needs, Moderate Learning Difficulties and Hearing Impairment.
The successful candidates will:
· Have experience working with students with autism, Asperger and challenging behaviour.
· Be working with pupils with ASD, Speech, language and communication difficulties as well as Behaviour challenges
· Have previous experience with SEND in a school environment.
· Need to be highly organized and is able to plan, model and deliver outstanding teaching.
· Be a confident, outgoing and personable individual with a passion for helping people.
· Have good communication and interpersonal skills.
· Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example
GSL Education is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving teachers across Greater London. Our advertised teaching roles relate to real vacancies that exist at our client schools.
GSL Education offers:
· Excellent rates of pay.
· Direct links to local schools.
· Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs.
· Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
· 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
For more information on the role and how to apply, please contact Jamie at GSL Education.