Job descriptionSEN Teacher
Salary: £110 - £140 per day
Start Date: Easter 2021/September 2021
Location: Lincoln, Lincolnshire
GSL Education Hull is seeking to employ a Special Needs Teacher to complete mid and long-term placements from Easter and September 2021, in Lincoln, Lincolnshire.
To be successful, you must:
- Have UK Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have 6 months experience working in special needs or alternative provisions
- Be able to quickly engage and build rapport with pupils through creative learning
- Hold an Enhanced Child Workforce DBS registered to the Update Service, or be willing to complete one through GSL Education
- Be effective at behaviour management linked to complex needs such as ASC, ADHD, SEMH or PMLD
- Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example
In return, GSL offer competitive rates of pay, a bespoke service and dedicated Consultants who will support you in securing your new role. Whether you are at the start of your SEN Teaching career, or are looking to make a change from mainstream teaching, rest assured we are here for you. As experienced Education Recruiters, we have helped hundreds of Candidates gain the relevant experience and training required to become Specialist Support Staff, Newly Qualified Teachers, Fully Qualified Teachers, Education Psychologists and even gain Senior Leadership appointments.
For more information on this role, please contact Kerry Fowler at GSL Education Hull, or send your up to date CV via the application link.