Job descriptionNurture Group Practitioner
GSL Education are currently recruiting a Nurture Group Practitioner for our Hull & Lincolnshire Branch.
Salary: £65 - £75 per day
Start Date: September 2021
GSL Education are seeking a Nurture Group Practitioner to work with pupils across Years 7 to 11 with social, emotional, and mental health needs, as well as moderate learning difficulties and additional needs such as ADHD.
Key Job Role Responsibilities:
- Provide a personalised learning experience for all pupils
- Work with small groups of young people, focussing on specific areas of learning, such as Literacy and Numeracy
- Have a positive impact on the daily learning experience in your care
- Build trusting relationships with pupils to help with engagement and increase attendance levels
- Effectively manage behaviour in-line with the School’s positive behaviour policy
- Work alongside other education professionals such as Education Psychologists, Social Workers and CAMHS
For more information on this role, please contact Bekkie Barker at GSL Education or attach an up-to-date CV.