Job descriptionEngineering Teacher - Hull
Start Date: Easter 2021 / September 2021
Location: Hull and surrounding areas
Are you a fully qualified Teacher of Engineering looking to secure a new challenge? Or a Newly Qualified Teacher looking to get started within the sector? GSL Education is currently looking for Engineering Teachers to work in mid and long-term placements from Easter and September 2021. Roles are suitable for Fully Qualified and Newly Qualified Teachers who are looking to complete their induction year. Jobs may become permanent for the right candidates.
During your time in role you will be expected to take on full teacher responsibilities including planning lessons, raising attainment and communicating with parents, carers and other members of staff.
The successful candidate will:
- hold QTS or other UK recognised teaching qualification
- specialise in Engineering
- have previous teaching experience which can be referenced (can include training placements)
- aspire to be an ‘outstanding’ teacher
- set high standards and stretch the ability of all pupils
- be a team player that is willing to contribute to the overall success of the school
- hold a current Enhanced Child Only DBS registered with the update service or be prepared to apply for a new one
For more information on this role, please contact Kerry Fowler at GSL Education or send your up to date CV via the application link. Alternatively, please apply online at www.gsleducation.com