Job descriptionGeography Teacher - Hull
Salary: £110 - £140 per day
Start Date: Easter 2021 / September 2021
Location: Grimsby and surrounding areas
Pay Scale: Newly Qualified and Main Pay Scale
Contract Type: Temporary / Supply
Are you a passionate Geography Teacher looking to begin a new challenge? Or a Newly Qualified Teacher looking for your first placement? GSL Education’s Hull office is currently looking for a Geography Teacher to undertake a long-term placement. Roles are suitable for Fully Qualified and Newly Qualified Teachers who are looking to complete their induction year. Jobs may become permanent for the right candidates.
As a successful candidate you will:
- aspire to be an ‘Outstanding’ teacher in all aspects of the role
- set high standards and stretch the ability of all pupils
- be a team player that is willing to contribute to the overall success of the school
- hold QTS or other UK recognised teaching qualification
- hold a current Enhanced Child Only DBS registered with the update service or be prepared to apply for a new one
For more information on this role, please contact Kerry Fowler at GSL Education or send your up to date CV via the application link. Alternatively, please visit www.gsleducation.com to apply online.