Job descriptionHigher Level Teaching Assistant – Hull
If you are a qualified HLTA looking for a rewarding and flexible job role, this is the position for you.
GSL Education Hull are seeking Higher Level Teaching Assistant’s to work within Primary, Secondary and SEN Schools in Hull and the surrounding areas.
- Hold a HLTA qualification
- Have at least 6 months experience in a classroom setting within the last 2 years
- Be experienced managing behaviour within small groups
- Be able to deliver pre-planned interventions
- Have knowledge and experience of special educational needs, including ASC, MLD, GDD and Behavioural Difficulties
If you would like more information on the position of HLTA in Hull, or would like to apply for the position, please call Kerry Fowler at GSL Education Hull as soon as possible, or send your CV via the applicant link. Alternatively, please visit www.gsleducation.com