Title: Music Teacher
Salary Scale: £140 - £180 per day
Start Date: April 2021
Contract: Temporary to Permanent
GSL Education is currently seeking to appoint an outstanding Music Teacher for one of our client schools in Watford. The school is looking for someone who can start in April 2021.
The successful candidate will be expected to work within the Creative and Performance Department in order to deliver high-quality music lessons to all pupils. The school has a friendly and vibrant environment with a highly committed staff who wants the best for all our students ensuring they are ambitious and hungry for future triumph.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a qualified Music teacher (ideally with PGCE, GTP, B'ed, Cert Ed, BA with QTS).
- Demonstrate recent experience as a Music Teacher (this could include PGCE placement schools)
- Hold an honours degree or equivalent in Music.
- Demonstrate a clear and well-thought-out understanding of current educational issues, theory, and practice.
- Have detailed knowledge of the relevant aspects of the students’ National Curriculum and other statutory requirements.
- Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example.
- Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills with excellent behaviour management strategies.
The role is due to start in April 2021 so if you don’t want to miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join a dedicated department in a great school
For more information on the role, school and how to apply, please contact Safirul at GSL Education.