Job descriptionTeacher of Science – Hull
- Are you a fully qualified teacher of Science looking for a flexible work/life balance?
- Are you seeking an Easter or September 2021 start?
- Are you registered with another agency, but want to maximise your working opportunities?
As a successful Teacher of Science, you must:
- Hold UK Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and have experience teaching in a UK School in the last 2 years
- Have raised attainment at GCSE level in the last 2 years
- Specialise in teaching Chemistry, Physics or Biology to GCSE level, with A-Level experience advantageous but not essential
- Hold a Child Only DBS registered to the Update Service, or be willing to apply for a new one through GSL Education
- Two dedicated Recruitment Consultants who will seek out your ideal job role within a local Secondary School, Alternative Provision or Pupil Referral Unit
- Bi-weekly pay days and competitive daily rates in pay in-line with Agency Workers Regulations (AWR)
- Refer a friend bonus scheme earning up to £100* per successful recommendation