Job descriptionPsychology Graduate
GSL Education’s Hull office is currently recruiting a Psychology Graduate to work as a Teaching Assistant and Cover Supervisor for our newly opened Hull Branch.
Salary: £65 - £85 per day
Start Date: February 2021
Roles will begin in the academic year either on a part time or full time basis.
Job Roles available:
- SEMH Teaching Assistant
- Behaviour Mentor
- Behaviour Teaching Assistant
- Graduate Teaching Assistant
- General Teaching Assistant
- Cover Supervisor
- Learning Mentor
- Learning Support Assistant
- Nurture Specialist Teaching Assistant
To be successful, you must:
- Hold a BSc Psychology Degree with a 2:1 classification or higher
- Be knowledgeable on how to successfully manage complex behaviours linked to Autism, Mental Health Needs and Learning Difficulties
- Be able to quickly engage and build rapport with pupils
- Hold an Enhanced Child Workforce DBS registered to the Update Service, or be willing to complete one through GSL Education
- Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example
In return, GSL offer competitive rates of pay, a bespoke service and dedicated Consultants who will support you in securing your new role. Whether you are at the start of your career in Education or are looking for a better work-life balance, rest assured we are here for you. As experienced Education Recruiters, we have helped hundreds of Candidates gain the relevant experience and training required to become Specialist Support Staff, Newly Qualified Teachers, Fully Qualified Teachers, Education Psychologists and even gain Senior Leadership appointments.
To apply for the position of Psychology Graduate, please contact Kerry Fowler or Bekkie Barker at GSL Education’s Hull office, or email an up-to-date CV via the application link.