Role: Male PE Teacher
Salary:Up to £180 per day
Contract: Full Time
GSL Education is currently looking to recruit an experienced male PE Teacher to work at a local secondary school in the Hertfordshire area. The role will involve teaching Physical Education at both KS3 & KS4 and previous experience teaching at both levels is a requirement.
This is a school where employees are both valued and developed and has a team of highly qualified staff who are committed to ensuring all students reach their full potential. The academic achievement of the school in terms of both attainment and progress has been excellent.
The school is looking for a PE teacher who will be dynamic in the classroom and who also possesses the ability to differentiate the work to a range of ability levels. The position is due to begin immediately and is offered for the term time.
The successful candidate will:
- Have UK Qualified Teacher Status or equivalent.
- Have up to date experience and knowledge of teaching PE to Key Stage 3/4 students.
- Be proven to raise and maintain attainment levels, keeping standards high.
- Possess excellent classroom management skills.
- Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills with excellent behaviour management strategies.
- Hold a valid and current DBS
In return, the school offers a competitive salary, a supportive department and ongoing CPD. They also benefit from having a modern school build with state of the art equipment in the classrooms and excellent transport links to the local and surrounding areas.
Candidates wishing to apply are requested to contact Safirul at GSL Education