Job descriptionGSL Education is currently recruiting a Maths Graduate for our newly opened Hull Branch.
Salary: £65 - £75 per day
Start Date: As soon as possible
Location: Kingston upon Hull
GSL Education are seeking a Maths Graduate to work as a Teaching Assistant with pupils across Years 7 to 11 with social, emotional, and mental health needs, as well as moderate learning difficulties and additional needs such as ADHD.
Key Job Role Responsibilities:
- Provide a personalised learning experience for all pupils
- Work with small groups of young people, focussing on specific areas of learning, such as Numeracy and Functional Skills
- Have a positive impact on the daily learning experience in your care
- Build trusting relationships with pupils to help with engagement and increase attendance levels
- Effectively manage behaviour in-line with the School’s positive behaviour policy
- Work alongside other education professionals such as Education Psychologists, Social Workers and CAMHS
- Maths Tutor
- Cover Supervisor
- Specialist Teaching Assistant