Job descriptionLanguage Teacher (Spanish/ French)
Salary: £120 - £140 per day
Start Date: Immediately
Location: Grimsby, Lincolnshire
Pay Scale: Newly Qualified and Main Pay Scale
Are you a passionate Language Teacher looking to begin a new challenge? Or a Newly Qualified Teacher looking to get started within the sector?
GSL Education are currently looking for Language Teachers to work in mid and long-term placements from January 2021. Roles are suitable for Fully Qualified and Newly Qualified Teachers who are looking to complete their induction year. Jobs may become permanent for the right candidates.
The successful candidate:
- You will aspire to be an ‘Outstanding’ teacher in all aspects of the role
- You will set high standards and stretch the ability of all pupils
- You will be a team player that is willing to contribute to the overall success of the school
- Will hold QTS or other UK recognised teaching qualification
- Will hold a current Enhanced DBS registered with the update service or be prepared to apply for a new one
Here at GSL Education we will offer excellent pay rates, a bespoke service and dedicated Consultants who will support you in securing your new role. Whether you are at the start of your career or are looking for a more manageable work-life balance, rest assured we are here for you. As experienced Education Recruiters, we have helped hundreds of Candidates gain the relevant experience and training required to become Specialist Support Staff, Newly Qualified Teachers, Fully Qualified Teachers, Education Psychologists and even gain Senior Leadership appointments.
For more information on this role, please contact Kerry Fowler at GSL Education.