Geography Teacher required
Location: East Kent
Salary: £90-£200 per day
Start Date: Immediately
GSL Education invites applications for the position of a Geography teacher, for a school with an Ofsted rating “GOOD” located central East Kent. The job is due to commence from immediately and is a long-term position. We and schools will be holding remote registrations/interviews during this time. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is passionate about their subject and wanting to add value to a school in need!
The successful candidate will work within a welcoming tight-knit team, deliver lessons to GCSE level.
- Has an ambitious vision driven by their excellent team to ensure students experience a full range of subjects and activities to find their ‘calling’ in life
- Aims to provide the highest quality value-added education and excellent pastoral care for all students to ensure they feel secure and valued
- An extremely friendly crew, who welcome one and all
The deserving candidate must have:
- A degree on Geography, with a UK recognized teaching qualification - QTLS or QTS
- We will also be considering FE Teachers.
- We are also open to all candidates offering similar teaching experience in a school setting
- Be an outstanding practitioner with knowledge of current theory and practice who can engage students in various projects to enrich their learning
- Possess an up-to-date Enhanced DBS on the Update Service or be willing to pay for a new one
Interested Candidates willing to work in the Kent County, should email their CVs to GSL Education immediately. GSL Education is an ethical teaching and support staff agency who welcomes all members of the
community to join us. Our foundations are based in charitable work in the UK and abroad and we seek to make a difference to the lives of teaching and learning practitioners as well as our client schools across the UK.