Job descriptionScience Teacher
Salary: £110 - £185 per day
Start Date: As soon as possible/September 2021
Pay Scale: Newly Qualified and Main Pay Scale
Are you a fully qualified Teacher of Science looking to secure a new challenge? Or a Newly Qualified Teacher looking to get started within the sector?
GSL Education are currently looking for Science Teachers to work in mid and long-term placements from as soon as possible. Roles are suitable for Fully Qualified and Newly Qualified Teachers who are looking to complete their induction year. Jobs may become permanent for the right candidates.
During your time in role you will be expected to take on full teacher responsibilities including planning lessons, raising attainment and communicating with parents, carers and other members of staff.
The successful candidate:
- Will hold QTS or other UK recognised teaching qualification
- Will specialise in Chemistry, Biology or Physics to GCSE standard
- Will have previous teaching experience which can be referenced (can include training placements)
- Will aspire to be an ‘outstanding’ teacher
- Will set high standards and stretch the ability of all pupils
- Will be a team player that is willing to contribute to the overall success of the school
- Will hold a current Enhanced DBS registered with the update service or be prepared to apply for a new one
Here at GSL Education we offer competitive pay rates, a bespoke service and dedicated Consultants who will support you in securing your new role. Whether you are at the start of your career or are looking for a more manageable work-life balance, rest assured we are here for you. As experienced Education Recruiters, we have helped hundreds of Candidates gain the relevant experience and training required to become Specialist Support Staff, Newly Qualified Teachers, Fully Qualified Teachers, Education Psychologists and even gain Senior Leadership appointments.