Job descriptionSalary: £110 - £175 per day
Start Date: As soon as possible/September 2021
Pay Scale: Newly Qualified and Main Pay Scale
Are you a passionate Maths Teacher looking to begin a new challenge? Or a Newly Qualified Teacher looking to get started within the sector?
GSL Education are currently looking for Maths Teachers to work in intervention roles, mid and long-term supply placements from as soon as possible. Roles are suitable for Fully Qualified and Newly Qualified Teachers. For the ideal candidates, jobs may become permanent.
During your time in role you will be expected to take on full teacher responsibilities including planning lessons, raising attainment, and liaising with parents, carers, and other outside agencies.
As the successful candidate, you will:
- Aspire to be an ‘Outstanding’ teacher in all aspects of the role
- Set high standards and expectations, stretching the ability of all pupils
- Be a team player who is willing to contribute to the overall success of the Maths department
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or other UK recognised teaching qualification
- Hold a current Enhanced Child Workforce DBS registered with the update service, or be prepared to apply for a new one