Job descriptionSalary: £120 - £175 per day
Start Date: As soon as possible / September 2021
Location: Grimsby and surrounding areas
Pay Scale: Newly Qualified and Main Pay Scale
Contract: Temporary / Supply
Are you a passionate Maths Teacher looking to begin a new challenge? Or a Newly Qualified Teacher looking for your first placement?
GSL Education’s newly opened Hull office is currently seeking to employ a Maths Teachers to work in classroom teaching and intervention roles, on a mid and long-term basis from January 2021. Roles are suitable for Fully Qualified and Newly Qualified Teachers. For the right candidates, jobs may become permanent.
During your time in role you will be expected to take on full teacher responsibilities including planning lessons, raising attainment, and liaising with parents, carers, and other outside agencies.
As the successful candidate, you will:
- Aspire to be an ‘Outstanding’ teacher in all aspects of the role
- Set high standards and expectations, stretching the ability of all pupils
- Be a team player who is willing to contribute to the overall success of the Maths department
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or other UK recognised teaching qualification
- Hold a current Enhanced Child Workforce DBS registered with the update service, or be prepared to apply for a new one