Job descriptionSports Graduate
GSL Education are currently recruiting Sports Graduates for our newly opened Hull Branch.
Salary: £65 - £80 per day
Start Date: ASAP
GSL Education are seeking Sports Graduates to work within Secondary Schools and alternative provisions. You will be supporting with the delivery of all national curriculum lessons, as well as covering PE lessons in the absence of the Teacher.
Key Job Role Responsibilities:
- Work as a Cover Supervisor in the absence of Class Teachers, leading PE lessons and sporting activities
- Support pupils with additional needs within mainstream classrooms
- Deliver pre-planned lessons on a 1:1 basis to Key Stage 3 and 4 pupils
- Provide a safe learning environment for students in your care
- Work alongside other education professionals such as Education Psychologists, Social Workers and CAMHS
- Hold a Sport and Exercise Science or Physical Education Degree at 2:1 classification or higher
- Have at least 6 months experience coaching young people, or working in an education provision
- Be able to manage behaviour in-line with a positive reward behaviour policy
- Be charismatic and be able to engage young people in educational-based activities
- Hold an Enhanced Child Workforce DBS registered to the update service, or be willing to apply for one through GSL Education
For more information on this role, please contact Kerry Fowler or Bekkie Barker at GSL Education.