Job descriptionSEN Teaching Assistant
GSL Education Hull’s newly-opened branch are seeking to employ a number of Special Needs Teaching Assistants to work within Secondary Schools, Alternative Provisions, Special Needs Schools and Colleges across York.
Salary: £65 - £75 per day
Start Date: January 2021 / February 2021
Roles will begin within the new year and will continue throughout the academic year, with the option for suitable candidates to go on to a fixed term, or permanent contract.
Job Roles available:
- 1:1 Support Assistant
- Autism (ASC) Support
- Behaviour Mentor
- Graduate Teaching Assistant
- General Teaching Assistant
- Special Needs Teaching Assistant
- Learning Mentor
- Learning Support Assistant
- Have 6 months experience working in special needs as a Special Needs Teaching Assistant, Support Worker, Healthcare Assistant or Nursery Nurse
- Be knowledgeable on how to successfully manage behaviour linked to Autism, Mental Health Needs and Learning Difficulties
- Be able to quickly engage and build rapport with pupils
- Hold an Enhanced Child Workforce DBS registered to the Update Service, or be willing to complete one through GSL Education
- Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example
For more information on this role, please contact Kerry Fowler or Bekkie Barker at GSL Education Hull, or apply by sending your up to date CV through the application link.