Administration || Coventry and Warwickshire
Admin Assistant- Coventry
Role: Admin Assistant
Start Date: ASAP
GSL Education is urgently seeking applications for the position of an Admin Assistant, with SIMS experience at a secondary school in Coventry. The post is permanent and due to commence immediately.
- A calm and orderly environment with a commitment to excellence
- Has a welcoming ethos which is reflected through the values and cohort structure which promotes a strong sense of community
- High expectations of all students with the aim to ensure that students achieve the highest possible academic results as well as supporting them to develop as good individuals
- Key focus is to remove the barriers to learning, to secure better progress and outcomes for all students
The applicant is required to have the following:
- Must have a good understanding of SIMS and be able to modify data/generate reports
- Admin experience in a school will be an added bonus
- Be efficient in writing news letters
- Proficient in organising/servicing meetings
- Able to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Possess an up-to-date Enhanced DBS on the Update Service or be willing to pay for a new one
- Graduates are encourage to apply
Candidates wishing to apply are requested to forward a copy of their CV to our Education Consultant, Gagan, as soon as possible.
GSL Education is an established teacher and support staff agency welcoming all members of the community to join us. Our foundations are based in charitable work in the UK and abroad and we seek to make a difference to the lives of teaching and learning practitioners as well as our client schools across the UK.
For more information on the role, school and how to apply, please contact Gagan at GSL Education on 01164 788 000 also send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org