Job description1:1 Support Workers - Autism and SEMH Specialists
£65 - £70.00 per day (Depending on role and experience)
GSL Education is currently looking to recruit a 1:1 Support Worker to work in a school based in Solihull. The school is committed to creating a world-class education to enable every young person to reach their full potential both academically and socially.
What are the school looking for?
- A candidate who must have a proven ability that you are an excellent team player who can engage and motivate young people.
- Experience in working with young people with complex learning needs and providing 1:1 support.
- A commitment to engaging young people, willingness to bring new ideas to the curriculum for both inside and outside of the classroom.
- Existing TA or LSA experience, skills and knowledge supporting primary aged children with ASD and SEMH. The school will prefer candidates with hands on Autism experience
- Candidates who can facilitate learning, develop social interaction and encourage social communication skills
- Ideally, Team Teach trained.
More about the school/roles available:
- The school is based in an excellent location with great transport links
- This is a warm friendly inclusive school in Solihull – working here is extremely rewarding
- Excellent supportive SEN team made up of SEN specialists
- Ongoing training will be offered to you throughout your placement at the school
What we can offer:
- A dedicated consultant who can tailor your experience according to you
- Choice and variety – giving you a range of roles and job opportunities to choose from
- Pay based on your skills, experience, flexibility, and availability
To apply for the role please send your up-to-date CV to email@example.com or call Gugs on 0116 478 8000 for more details.