Job descriptionJob Title: Mathematics Teacher
Location: Greenwich, South East London
Salary Scale: £140-£180 per day
Start Date: September 2021
GSL Education is looking to appoint a well-qualified Teacher of Mathematics to join our popular and successful Mathematics department. The deserving candidate will have a good honours degree in Mathematics and be able to teach to A Level (including Further Mathematics.)
The school is looking for a dynamic classroom practitioner with an innovative understanding of teaching and learning, the incumbent will have high expectations of all pupils’ achievements and be enthusiastic about contributing to their academic and personal development and committed to the wider life of the school.
We welcome applications from well qualified graduates in Mathematics with qualified teacher status, as well as applications from NQTs.
The successful candidate must:
- Be a qualified Maths Teacher (ideally with PGCE, GTP, B'ed, BTEC Cert Ed, BA with QTS).
- Demonstrate recent experience as a Maths Teacher
- Be able to teach Maths up to A-levels.
- Be proven to raise and maintain attainment levels, keeping standards high.
- Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example.
- Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills with excellent behaviour management strategies.
- Competitive salaries and pay progression
-Access to extensive professional development opportunities
-Training grants for qualifications
-Generous pension schemes
-Free life assurance benefit
-Free school lunches
GSL Education is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving teachers across Greater London. Our advertised teaching roles relate to real vacancies that exist in our client Schools.
We welcome applications from all interested candidates, who feel that they can add value to this school and can prosper in a highly effective, fast-paced environment.
Candidates wishing to apply are requested to forward a copy of their CV to Ryan Jordan, as soon as possible.