Job descriptionRole: SEN Teacher (Primary)
Salary: £110- £140 per day
Start Date: ASAP
Contract: Long Term
Are you an experienced SEN Teacher who has worked with a range of needs?
Are you passionate about making a difference and working with special needs children?
GSL Education is currently looking for an experienced Primary SEN Teacher for one of our client schools in Barnet. The school is looking for an experienced SEN teacher that is capable of handling challenging behaviour and is looking to make a difference in the lives of their students. As an SEN teacher you will have experience planning and delivering lessons to students with SEN. It’s for a role within our ARP teacher a lower key stage 2 class of 7 learners
The school believes in supporting learners with a range of special needs including Autism, Severe Learning Difficulties, Speech & Language Communicational Needs, Moderate Learning Difficulties and Hearing Impairment.
The successful candidates will:
- Have experience working with students with autism, Asperger and challenging behaviour.
- Be working with pupils with ASD, Speech, language and communication difficulties as well as Behaviour challenges
- Have previous experience with SEND in a school environment.
- Need to be highly organized and is able to plan, model and deliver outstanding teaching.
- Be a confident, outgoing and personable individual with a passion for helping people.
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example
- Excellent career development
- Interviewing ASAP
- Supportive and friendly staff to work alongside
- Excellent rates of pay
- Direct links to local schools
- Dedicated Consultants who will support your employment needs
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding
For more information on the role, school and how to apply, please contact Hinal at GSL Education on 02077392211