Job descriptionEarly Years Art Educator
Start Date: 2nd September 2021
Contract: Long Term/ Permanent for the right candidate
Salary: £22000 - 24000 depending on experience
A reputed school is looking for Early Years Art Educator with experience in working with 2-4-year-olds. This role would be approx. 75% art/creative lessons and 25% other lessons as well as break time/lunch time duties etc.
The successful candidate will need:
- To report to the Room Leader, Nursery Manager, and Deputy Manager
- To provide a safe, caring, stimulating educational environment, both indoors and outdoors, at all times
- To deliver an appropriate play-based Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) curriculum that enables children to make individual progress
- To help ensure the nursery meets all OFSTED requirements
- To work with other professionals for the benefit of children and families
- Strive for Continuous Improvements
- Ensuring confidentiality is maintained at all times
GSL Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All candidates will be subject to strict recruitment and vetting processes and required to have an enhanced DBS check (unless you already have a valid DBS registered on the update service).
For more information on the role, school and how to apply, please contact Hinal Patel at GSL Education on 02077392211