Job descriptionRole: SEN Teaching Assistants Required
Location: South Kent
Start Date: April 2021
Salary: £70 – £75 per day
Contract: Temp to Perm
Are you resilient, highly skilled and enthusiastic individual looking to support Special Educational Needs students?
Do you have experience of supporting children in a classroom setting?
Can you cater for the personal welfare and educational needs of children?
Are you a confident Teaching Assistant?
GSL Education are looking for an enthusiastic SEN Teaching Assistant for a distinguished SEN School in South Kent. You will need to be familiar in supporting children who have SEN (including ASC, ADHD & SEMH), within a classroom setting, confident and able to work as part of a team, who challenge and support the progress of pupils. This is a temporary potentially permanent role due to commence as soon as schools reopen after Easter 2021.
- Non-maintained special school catering for young people with social, emotional and mental health difficulties.
- Works to help children build a future.
- Offer a personalised curriculum model that is broad, balanced and relevant to the stage of learning of each pupil.
- NVQ Level 2 or GCSE Equivalent in Maths and English.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience of a similar role in an education setting.
- Transferable skills of working with adults or children that need emotional support.
- Enjoys working with children; works well as part of a team and has a good sense of humour!
- In possession of an enhanced DBS or willing to apply for one through GSL Education.
GSL Education offers:
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Dedicated Consultants who will support your employment needs.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
GSL Education is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving teachers across Kent.
If you would like to express an interest in this position, then please send your CV to Joseph at GSL Education. Or to find out more information about upcoming roles, please contact the Kent Office on.