Job descriptionMaths Teacher
Salary: £110 - £150 per day
Start Date: September 2021
Location: Scarborough, North Yorkshire
Pay Scale: Newly Qualified and Main Pay Scale
Are you a passionate Maths Teacher looking to begin a new challenge? Or a Newly Qualified Teacher looking to get started within the sector?
GSL Education are currently looking for Maths Teachers to work in intervention roles, mid and long-term supply placements. Roles are suitable for Fully Qualified and Newly Qualified Teachers. For the ideal candidates, jobs may become permanent.
As the successful candidate, you will:
- Aspire to be an ‘Outstanding’ teacher in all aspects of the role
- Set high standards and expectations, stretching the ability of all pupils
- Be a team player who is willing to contribute to the overall success of the Maths department
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or other UK recognised teaching qualification
- Hold a current Enhanced Child Workforce DBS registered with the update service, or be prepared to apply for a new one
Here at GSL Education we will offer excellent pay rates, a bespoke service and dedicated Consultants who will support you in securing your new role. Whether you are at the start of your career or are looking for a more manageable work-life balance, rest assured we are here for you. As experienced Education Recruiters, we have helped hundreds of Candidates gain the relevant experience and training required to become Specialist Support Staff, Newly Qualified Teachers, Fully Qualified Teachers, Education Psychologists and even gain Senior Leadership appointments.
For more information on this role, please contact Kerry Fowler at GSL Education.