Job descriptionGSL Education are currently looking for a passionate and experienced Reception Teacher to work within one of our partner primary schools located in Camden, London. The school is looking for a dedicated Reception Teacher with excellent command of EYFS/ KS1 Curriculum.
This role is for a Reception teacher for the Summer term and possibly beyond for the right candidate.
Our client is a Primary School which prides itself for providing the very best education they can for their children. Their lesson plans are made to be enjoyable, inspiring and to experience success and challenge ahead of their life. Part of the success of the school is their partnership with parents as they share responsibility for the children education.
Applicants who wish to apply must have QTS, UK experience, and a strong National Curriculum experience in Primary education.
They are looking for someone who:
- is an excellent teacher and has similar teaching experience within the primary age range
- demonstrates a clear understanding of the national curriculum
- has the ability to plan, prepare and deliver the curriculum as relevant to the age
- demonstrates excellent management, interpersonal and organizational skills
- is committed to provide high quality teaching and open minded to new ways of learning
- can inspire and motivate staff, parents, and children
- is positive and enthusiastic, able to work flexibly as a part of a team
- is dedicated to provide a classroom environment where students feel fulfilled, successful, and happy
- Excellent career development.
- Interviewing ASAP.
- Great behaviour in the class.
- Supportive and friendly staff to work alongside.
- Excellent pay rates to match your scale & current market rate
- A dedicated consultant to offer you full ongoing support in your new role
- Regular job reviews to ensure you are completely happy with your new role, team & environment
- On-going career support & advice
- Continual knowledge on the ever-changing education sector
All candidates will be subject to strict recruitment and vetting processes and required to have an enhanced DBS check (unless you already have a valid DBS registered on the update service).
Should you be looking for a Primary School Teaching position role for 2019 academic year, then please contact our Primary Education Consultant, Hinal Patel, as soon as possible.