YEAR 4 Teacher, Maidenhead
Start Date- ASAP
Salary- Main Pay Scale
Contract Type - Permanent/ Long Term for the right candidate
Are you a primary teacher with good knowledge of the National Curriculum?
Are you looking for a primary teacher role that offers flexibility and a competitive pay rate?
Do you have UK teaching experience?
GSL Education are currently recruiting enthusiastic, hardworking and inspiring year 4 teacher who is seeking long-term new teaching opportunities in Maidenhead.
We are looking for a dynamic, motivated and experienced primary teacher. Successful candidates will have a passion for teaching and education and have the ability to pass this on to their student.
Experience is a must along with QTS to apply in this position.
The school would like to appoint Year 4 Teachers who have confidence in planning and preparing age appropriate lessons for KS2 - Year 4. Their Curriculum is rich in the delivery of basic skills as well as the mastery and application of knowledge. The school challenges their children to get the best out of themselves, to take pleasure from the success of others and to respect and value each other.
The Year 4 Teacher role is for qualified teachers who are keen to gain further experience in a school where teachers and support staff are encouraged to excel in their careers.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Experience teaching KS2 classes (Year 4)
- An excellent, reflective practitioner with a passion for teaching and learning
- Someone with a sense of humour and lots of energy
- Someone with commitment, who is innovative and not afraid to bring new ideas for excellence
- Someone who has excellent organisation and communication skills
Primary Teacher Specifications:
- Have a DBS registered with the online update service or be willing to process one
- Provide two professional child related references good - outstanding
- Teaching qualifications - PGCE, Diploma in teaching, Bachelors of Education, QTS
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Be committed to best practice
What we can offer:
- Excellent pay rates to match your scale & current market rate
- A dedicated consultant to offer you full ongoing support in your new role
- Regular job reviews to ensure you are completely happy with your new role, team & environment
- On-going career support & advice
- Continual knowledge on the ever changing education sector
GSL Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All candidates will be subject to strict recruitment and vetting processes and required to have an enhanced DBS check (unless you already have a valid DBS registered on the update service).
Should you be looking for a Primary School Teaching position role for 2021/2022 academic year, then please contact, Safirul Karim, as soon as possible.