Job descriptionMaths Graduate
GSL Education’s newly opened Hull office is currently recruiting a Maths Graduate to work in a support capacity.
Salary: £65 - £75 per day
Start Date: September 2021
Location: York, North Yorkshire
Contract Type: Temporary / Supply
Hours: Part-Time / Full-Time
GSL Education is seeking a Maths Graduate to work as a Teaching Assistant with pupils across Years 7 to 11 with social, emotional, and mental health needs, as well as moderate learning difficulties and additional needs such as ADHD.
Key Job Role Responsibilities:
- Provide a personalised learning experience for all pupils
- Work with small groups of young people, focussing on specific areas of learning, such as Numeracy and Functional Skills
- Have a positive impact on the daily learning experience in your care
- Build trusting relationships with pupils to help with engagement and increase attendance levels
- Effectively manage behaviour in-line with the School’s positive behaviour policy
- Work alongside other education professionals such as Education Psychologists, Social Workers and CAMHS
In return, GSL Education offer competitive rates of pay, a bespoke service and dedicated Consultants who will support you in securing your new role. Whether you are at the start of your career in Education or are looking to progress in your career, rest assured we are here for you. As experienced Education Recruiters, we have helped hundreds of Candidates gain the relevant experience and training required to become Specialist Support Staff, Newly Qualified Teachers, Fully Qualified Teachers, Education Psychologists and even gain Senior Leadership appointments.
For more information on this role, please contact Kerry Fowler at GSL Education or send your up to date CV via the application link.