Job descriptionPPA Teacher (Maternity Cover)
£122 - £196 per day (MPS)
GSL Education is working with a vibrant and inclusive school in North Manchester to recruit a PPA Teacher to start as soon as possible. The school is very keen to speak with experienced teachers, as well as NQTs.
You will be expected to carry out the role of PPA teacher which will require you to plan, deliver and assess based on the main primary curriculum.
· To plan and deliver engaging and creative lessons to instil the love of learning in the pupils
· The school is a fully inclusive school, so a strong focus on ensuring all children have equal access to learning
· Experience leading a subject would be considered and TLR is available for the right candidates
· NQTs are fully supported by both a mentor and the SLT to ensure your induction year is successful
The Candidate will:
· Hold QTS or other UK recognised teaching qualification.
· Have an Enhanced DBS registered with the update service or be prepared to apply for a new one.
· Be able to provide work or university based references covering the last two years.
· Eligible to work in the UK.
Whether you’re an NQT looking for your first placement or an experienced teacher looking for a new challenge, we want to hear from you! Please contact Emma on 0161 537 6500 or send CV to Emma@gsleducation.com for more information on this role.
GSL Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All our roles are subject to the relevant checks and procedures.