Job descriptionAre you a motivated and exceptional Key stage 1 Specialist ?
Would you like to work in a school that offers a fantastic ethos, working atmosphere and behaviour ?
Are you looking to take on your own class and raise outcomes and ambitions ?
We are working with a school in South Shields and need to find an outstanding Key Stage Two Teacher . The school attracts pupils from a varied cross section of the community and works hard to ensure pupils are at National average. This is a brilliant opportunity for the right person - who can come in, take charge of a lively class and really inspire passion for learning.
You will need ....
- A Uk Recognised qualification
- The ability to plan, prepare and deliver lessons with appropriate differentiation
- Excellent organisational skills
- The ability to build rapport quickly
- The ability to direct support staff - where required
- A kind but firm manner
- A DBS on the update service or the willingness to complete an immediate application
- Availability five days per week - usual school hours
GSL Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All our roles are subject to relevant checks and procedures. Our advertised teaching roles relate to real vacancies that exist at our client schools.