Title: Secondary Teachers
Salary Scale: MPS dependent on experience
Start Date: March 2021
GSL Education are currently seeking to appoint outstanding LT Secondary Teachers to join a friendly and dynamic Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ school.
The role is at a mixed secondary school based in Hampshire, South east England. The school is looking for someone who can start in March 2021. This is a permanent role.
The school have high standards of behaviour and students feel safe and secure. Teachers in this school build strong relationships with every individual student, they nurture their personal growth and through carefully designed experiences support them to become confident, ambitious and socially responsible young men and women.
The school is looking for someone who can plan and teach secondary lessons to students of KS3, KS4 & KS5 that follow the agreed departmental schemes of work and teaching guidelines.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a qualified secondary teacher (ideally with PGCE, GTP, B'ed, Cert Ed, BA with QTS).
- Demonstrate recent experience as a secodary Teacher (this could include PGCE placement schools)
- Hold good honours degree or equivalent in secondary subject.
- Demonstrate a clear and well-thought-out understanding of current educational issues, theory and practice.
- Have detailed knowledge of the relevant aspects of the students’ National Curriculum and other statutory requirements.
- Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example.
- Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills with excellent behaviour management strategies.
GSL Education is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving Teachers and Support Staffs across Greater London.
Our advertised teaching roles relate to real vacancies that exist in our client Schools.
We welcome applications from all Secondary Teachers who feel that they can add value to this school and who can prosper in a highly effective, fast-paced environment.
Candidates wishing to apply are requested to forward a copy of their CV to our Education Consultant, Atique Alam, as soon as possible.