Job descriptionPsychology Graduate Teaching Assistant
GSL Education are currently recruiting a number of Psychology Graduates to work in roles across Secondary and SEN Schools in York and the surrounding areas.
Salary: £65 - £90 per day
Start Date: April/September 2021
Roles will begin with immediate effect and will continue on an ad-hoc basis, as and when required, until the end of the academic year.
Job Roles available:
- SEMH Teaching Assistant
- Behaviour Mentor
- Behaviour Teaching Assistant
- Graduate Teaching Assistant
- General Teaching Assistant
- Cover Supervisor
- Learning Mentor
- Learning Support Assistant
- Nurture Specialist Teaching Assistant
- Hold a BSc Psychology Degree with a 2:1 classification or higher
- Be knowledgeable on how to successfully manage complex behaviours linked to Autism, Mental Health Needs and Learning Difficulties
- Be able to quickly engage and build rapport with pupils
- Hold an Enhanced Child Workforce DBS registered to the Update Service, or be willing to complete one through GSL Education
- Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example
For more information on this role, please contact Bekkie Barker at GSL Education or upload a copy of your most recent CV.