Job Title: Maths Teacher
Start Date: As soon as possible
Contract: Permanent for the right candidate
GSL Education are currently looking for a qualified Maths Teacher to join one of our high achieving secondary school. This will be a permanent post for the right candidate, starting as soon as possible.
The role is at a successful mixed secondary school, located in Slough. The school has a friendly and vibrant environment with a highly committed staff who wants the best for all our students ensuring they are ambitious and hungry for future triumph.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
The successful candidate must:
- Be a qualified Maths Teacher (ideally with PGCE, GTP, B'ed, Cert Ed, BA with QTS).
- Demonstrate recent experience as a Maths Teacher.
- Holds an honours degree or equivalent in Maths.
- Be proven to raise and maintain attainment levels, keeping standards high.
- Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example.
- Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills with excellent behaviour management strategies.
The role is due to start as soon as possible and interviews are taking place right now so if you don’t want to miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join a dedicated department in a great school.
Please apply on this job advert or alternatively call 01923954070 to express your interest.