Job descriptionRole: Maths and Science Teachers
Start Date: March 2021
Contract: Term - Perm
GSL Education is currently seeking to appoint an enthusiastic teacher of Maths and Science who can teach up to KS5 to undertake a position at one of our established schools in Leicestershire. This is a long term – perm role starting in March 2021
- Provides an excellent all-round education in a friendly and supportive environment.
- Aims to prepare students for the challenges they will face after school and enable them to acquire life skills, self-awareness and compassion.
- Has supportive and friendly staff to work alongside.
- Aims to provide a broad range of educational opportunities for all students regardless of their ability or background.
- Provides academic excellence in all year groups
- Have a valid teaching qualification namely: QTS / PGCE and/or currently working in the secondary education sector.
- Have previous experience teaching Science and Maths
- Passionate about the subject and in command of techniques to keep students engrossed in the lessons
- Strong interpersonal skills and classroom behaviour management, lesson-planning, patience and empathy
- Possess an up-to-date enhanced DBS or be willing to apply for a new one through GSL Education
For more information on the role, school and how to apply, please contact Jeshma at GSL Education on 0116 478 8000.