Job descriptionEnglish Teacher – Grimsby
Start Date: Easter 2021 / September 2021
Salary: £120 - £160 per day
Are you a passionate English Teacher looking to begin a new challenge? Or a Newly Qualified Teacher looking to get started within the Education sector?
GSL Education’s Hull office is currently recruiting an outstanding English Teacher to work in mid and long-term placements from Easter or September 2021. Roles are suitable for Fully Qualified and Newly Qualified Teachers who are looking to complete their induction year. Jobs may become permanent for the right candidate.
During your time in role, you will be expected to take on full teacher responsibilities including planning lessons, raising attainment, and communicating with parents, carers, and other members of staff.
As the successful candidate you will:
- aspire to be an ‘Outstanding’ teacher in all aspects of the role
- set high standards and stretch the ability of all pupils
- be a team player that is willing to contribute to the overall success of the school
- hold QTS or other UK recognised teaching qualification
- be able to provide proof of raising attainment at GCSE and/or A-Level standard through provide references
- hold a current Enhanced Child Only DBS registered with the update service or be prepared to apply for a new one
For more information on this role, please contact Kerry Fowler at GSL Education or send your up-to-date CV via the application link.