Job descriptionEnglish Teacher
Location: Grimsby and surrounding areas
Start Date: As soon as possible
Salary: £110 - £145 per day
Are you a passionate English Teacher looking to begin a new challenge? Or a Newly Qualified Teacher looking to get started within the Education sector?
GSL Education’s newly opened Hull office is currently recruiting an outstanding English Teacher to work in mid and long-term placements. Roles are suitable for Fully Qualified and Newly Qualified Teachers who are looking to complete their induction year. Jobs may become permanent for the right candidate.
As the successful candidate:
- You will aspire to be an ‘Outstanding’ teacher in all aspects of the role
- You will set high standards and stretch the ability of all pupils
- You will be a team player that is willing to contribute to the overall success of the school
- You will hold QTS or other UK recognised teaching qualification
- You will hold a current Enhanced Child Only DBS registered with the update service or be prepared to apply for a new one
Here at GSL Education we will offer excellent pay rates, a bespoke service and dedicated Consultants who will support you in securing your new role. Whether you are at the start of your career or are looking for a more manageable work-life balance, rest assured we are here for you. As experienced Education Recruiters, we have helped hundreds of Candidates gain the relevant experience and training required to become Specialist Support Staff, Newly Qualified Teachers, Fully Qualified Teachers, Education Psychologists and even gain Senior Leadership appointments.
For more information on this role, please contact Kerry Fowler at GSL Education or send your up to date CV via the application link.